Re: ECS Elitegroup A530 or A535

Am 2004-02-06 17:25:27, schrieb Peter Heise:
>Hi!
>
>The A530 is running fine with Debian. Everything expect the modem works.
>
>I want to get one of the A530 too, but I thaught it was much more expensive.
>Can you tell me where to get it for 550 Euro?
>
>Peter

Hello Peter,

I have bought the Computer-Jounal PC-Direct and the c't and there
are Publicity from ECS-Elitegroup. I have phoned Elitegroup in
Germany and the have given me some Adresses of Resellers. The Best
is if you contact Elitegroup ans ask for Resellers in your region.

The recommended (Elitegroup) Price for the A530 is 669.00 €.

Fortunatly you can get it without Windows !

I have found the Laptop in Announces in the Computer-Journals for
700-800 Euros, but the Resellers sell it WITH WindowsXP Home-Edition...

So Ask Elitegroup for reseller which Sells without WinXP

Greetings
Michelle

Greetings
Michelle