Re: Test

Thanks for sending your question or comment to "The Screen Savers." Sorry for the automated response, but due to the volume of mail we're receiving, we can't respond to each of you individually. However, Leo, Patrick, and the "Screen Savers" staff try to read all your email and take into account your suggestions, tips, and questions.

Help, I have a computer problem!

We receive hundreds of tech support questions every day. Some of these we answer live on the air, and some we address in segments. Unfortunately, we can't respond to technical questions directly in email. We don't have the resources. To view past questions (and answers), take a look at our archive.
http://www.techtv.com/screensavers/archive/

You may also want to try searching the TechTV.com website for any articles dealing with your problem.
http://www.techtv.com

If you can't find an answer there, try posting your question on our message boards under Talk Tech Questions. One of our viewers or registered users may be able to help you.
http://cgi.techtv.com/messageboards?action=active_thread_view&board_id=17&topic_id=73

What was that website/product/guest/plant I saw on the show?

All the details of every episode are documented in our Show Notes. Here you'll find links to guest articles, lists of URLs, all of our Web and Windows tips, and more. Just check our Show Notes archive.
http://www.techtv.com/screensavers/shownotes/archive/

How can I get my question answered live on the air?

We answer email questions at the end of every show. Submit yours using our feedback form.
http://www.techtv.com/screensavers/interact/story/0,24330,2378685,00.html
Or email us directly at thescreensavers@techtv.com.
Or give us a call after 6 p.m Eastern at 1.888.989.7879.
Or send us a fax at 1.415.437.5869.
If you have a netcam and you'd like to ask a question, head to our chat room anytime after 6 p.m. Eastern and check under Chatrooms to see if we've opened the Netcam Cineplex. Head in there and post your question.
http://cgi.techtv.com/memberservices/chat

How can I get tickets to see 'The Screen Savers' in the studio?

If you're going to be in the San Francisco Bay area and you'd like to be an audience member, fill out our form.
http://www.techtv.com/screensavers/interact/story/0,24330,3388772,00.html

How can I participate in the LAN Party?

Register to play, take a look at last week's winners, and learn more about the weekly TSS LAN party at our LAN party webpage.
http://www.techtv.com/screensavers/lanparty/story/0,24330,3417717,00.html

If you need more tech support or other online resources, the list below should help you.

TechTV
http://www.techtv.com/

'Call for Help'
http://www.techtv.com/callforhelp/

SmartPlanet
For online computer classes and tutorials visit http://www.smartplanet.com (There's a fee to access SmartPlanet classes and tutorials.)

Webopedia
For online definitions of computer terms visit http://www.webopedia.com/

Adobe
800.27.ADOBE
For additional support information visit http://www.adobe.com/supportservice/custsupport/PHONE/phone.htm

Apple
800.538.9696
For additional support information visit
http://support.info.apple.com/support/supportoptions/supportoptions.html

Creative Labs
405.742.6655
For additional support information visit http://www.americas.creative.com/support/

Dell
1.888.560.8324
For additional support information visit http://support.dell.com/

Gateway
800.846.2301
For additional support information visit http://www.gateway.com/support/

Intel
800.628.8686
For additional online tech support visit http://support.intel.com/sites/support/index.htm?id=intelhome+support&;

Microsoft
800.426.9400
For additional numbers by product visit http://support.microsoft.com/support/supportnet/phonenumbers.asp (You must register on the Microsoft Support site.)
For additional online tech support visit http://www.microsoft.com/support

Netscape
800.411.0707 (press option 1)
For additional support information visit http://help.netscape.com/support/

Nikon
Customer information for digital imaging
1.800.52.NIKON
For additional customer service numbers visit http://www.nikonusa.com/
For additional support information visit http://www.nikontechusa.com/

Price Watch
Get the best price on hardware and software at http://www.pricewatch.com/

Sony
888.476.6972
800.326.9551
For additional support information visit http://www.ita.sel.sony.com/support/

Symantec Norton AntiVirus
541.465.8420 or 800.927.3991 (at $29 per incident)
For additional numbers for other products visit http://www.symantec.com/techsupp/phone/
For additional support visit http://www.symantec.com/techsupp/index.html

US Robotics/3Com
800.638.3266
For numbers by product visit http://www.3com.com/util/contact.html

"The Screen Savers" is a live, daily show that runs weekdays at 7 p.m. Eastern. Thanks again for watching and for taking the time to write to us. We look forward to hearing from you again!

Geek on,
The Screen Savers