Re: Strange Zip Attatchment

	The zip attachments are known to contain viruses. the Novarg virus. The mail
contains a zip attachment, probably has the suject, hello, Hi, test etc. The
list that is most affected is the debian-laptop.

	On M$ machines it takes away your addressbook, you have a lot of unwanted
network traffic though.
	Please take a look at this URL

securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/ venc/data/w32.novarg.a@mm.html

	I don't know how far are other machines affected. If somebody as a bigger
idea please do let me know.

Regards,
Manu