Strange Zip Attatchment

I have noticed 3 stange zip atachments on this mailing list, all recieved yesterday. I would suspect that it is some kind of virus (havent scanned it).

Since there have been quite a few virus epidemies recently (and maling lists are a good place for spreding them), I would like to propose following alternatives:

1. Dissallow atachments alltogether on debian lists (send them to /dev/null)
2. Allow only certein mime types in mutipart messages
3. Scan the emails for virii and if positive discard them (will probably eat up to many resources.)

greets Niko