Re: Just some questions

On Wednesday, 21. January 2004 23:48, M. Mueller wrote:
> Try Knoppix first - runs off CD.  Then google on how to load Knoppix
> to your hard disk.

On my new laptop, Asus M6800N, Knoppix V 3.3 always freezes if I'm
working with the ac-adaptor, without mostly not. Now it runs with SuSE
9.0, but this is not my favourite. Next week I will try a Sarge
netinstall, Debian is my favourite, nothing else.

Of course, Knoppix is very good for the first tests running from CD.

Bye,
Hermann
--
registered Linux-User #260646 on Debian GNU/Linux Woody 2.4.18
Microsoftfree one - I have no Windows!