Re: caps-lock => numbers aren't printed !!

Le 12426ième jour après Epoch,
Alain D'EURVEILHER écrivait:

> Nicolas ROMAN wrote:
>
>> le Fri, 09 Jan 2004 05:59:42 +0100 Alain D'EURVEILHER
>> <deurveia@esiee.fr> écrivait :
>>>Hi,
>>>
>>>I don't know if this is specific to the Satellite Pro 4300
>>>series, and if it can be solved :
>>>
>>>When I lock the Caps on my laptop, pressing a key representing a
>>>number doesn't return the number in question. But other
>>>character.. I have an 'azerty' keyboard on it. And also, I
>>>configured the keyboard by "pc105" (even with pc102, it doesn't
>>>work).
>>>
>>>If you need to know more, please ask..
>>>thx.
>>>
>> It is the normal behaviour of CapsLock key under GNU/Linux, no ?
>> This way you can get É, È,À and Ç without juggling with 18 keys...
>> nicolasr
>
> If it is, I didn't know that.. I was expecting to have the numbers
> printed as it was under winXXX ! I didn't know it was due to the OS
> itself... But if it really is, ok, it seems like I don't have no
> choice but to accept it !
>   (unless I could modify this..??!!)

Sure you can modify it... This is the major difference between our
prefered OS and the one you mention.

But I really don't know how to modify ... google with console-data,
caps-lock and other shift-lock keywords.

--
This fortune intentionally left blank.