compaq nx9010

hi,
i've just got compaq nx9010 from our institute. I'm now currently installing debian woody-3.0r0.

there are lots of problem though ... X environment ... etc.

But, if someone knows, i would like get information about MBR ... after i installed, i edited lilo.config ... i checked lilo. Then it seems i didn't mistake though, then, there is no boot manager comes out. I know, in Dell, from tab, we can still looked boot option though, it seems to me compaq nx9010 has not any option key for this?

does someone know about key for this of compaq nx 9010?
thanks,

ryoji