Re: Vaio Can't reboot after kernel upgrade

Yes, I know - but unfortunately what I was trying to do was "fdisk
/dev/hda" -- that is, view the partition table. The fact that /dev/hda was
unreadable even at that point is what made me question the drivers.

ap

clists@perrin.socsci.unc.edu * andrew_perrin (at) unc.edu