Acer TM 803 and fan noise

Hello together,

this summer I bought an Acer Travelmate 803 LMiB with a 1,6GHz Pentium M processor. Unfortunately the fan runs every few minutes for about 30 seconds with full speed which is a very noisy and annoying act. I can only help myself by pushing the processor speed down to 600MHz with
	# echo 4 > /proc/acpi/processor/CPU0/performance
I compiled new kernels 2.4.23 and 2.6.0-test11 with every possible acpi and centrino-speedstep support. I installed cpudynd and cpufreqd, but the fan still turns itself on. :-/

Now I'm wondering if I can do anything against it or if somebody has an idea what might help me.

Thanks in advance,
Martin