Re: newbie question

Please don't quote the whole mail if you only refer to a small part.

* Jerome BENOIT <jgmbenoit@wanadoo.fr> [2004-01-03 17:34]:
>>You should use what is called the Primary Selection instead. It take
>>some time getting used to, but is much faster after that:
>>- Select the thing you want to transfer
>>- Middle-click at the place where you want it inserted.
>what do mean by middle-click ?
>I am confussed because my laptop has only two click button:
>left and right.

That's the reason why I insisted on a three-buttoned notebook.

I think the middle button (MB2) is usually simulated by pressing the
other two buttons simultanously.

There is no drug known to man which becomes safer when its
production and distribution are handed over to criminals.