Re: newbie question

Hi,

Please don't quote the whole mail if you only refer to a small part.

* Jerome BENOIT <jgmbenoit@wanadoo.fr> [2004-01-03 17:34]:
>>You should use what is called the Primary Selection instead. It take
>>some time getting used to, but is much faster after that:
>>- Select the thing you want to transfer
>>- Middle-click at the place where you want it inserted.
>
>what do mean by middle-click ?
>I am confussed because my laptop has only two click button:
>left and right.

That's the reason why I insisted on a three-buttoned notebook.

I think the middle button (MB2) is usually simulated by pressing the
other two buttons simultanously.

Thorsten
--
There is no drug known to man which becomes safer when its
production and distribution are handed over to criminals.