Linux 2.6 on a Thinkpad T40p

Dear all,

is there any pre-configured kernel package including headers and
sources for the Thinkpad t40p -- or do I need to build a kernel
myself with the help of the web-pages found out there?

The main reason I ask this is for the problems I have when booting a
self-created kernel from within grub: For any strange reason the
kernel always panics not being able to mount a CRAMfs although I never
wanted the kernel do so.

Thanks for any enlightenment!

wbr,
Lukas
--
Lukas Ruf           | Wanna know anything about raw |
<http://www.lpr.ch> | IP? -> <http://www.rawip.org> |