[OT] Virusses (many!) via list?

Dear List,

since I wrote two messages to the list, I receive approx. 60 virus mails
per day. Seems that my address has gotten into the addressbook of some
poor virus-victims whose mail program (Outlook?) now sends out virusses by
the thousands.

Well, the problem seems to be: my address got into their address books via
this mailing list. So my question: how can I avoid it? Using a fake From?
I don't like that, since replying to me would be cumbersome.

Any other ideas?
Greetings, Stefan