cut and paste in aterm/Gnome

Dear all,

I was trying to get cut & paste in X Window working. The effect: no
problem when it comes to Gnome applications (like gedit etc.) and
Mozilla (when I'm using Edit|Cut/Paste options, not the mouse itself)
, but I couldn't find out how to cut and paste text from one
terminal emulator to another. I tried aterm, wterm and still cannot make
it work -- I can select text to cut with left mouse button, but I can't
paste it using right- or middle mouse button (I know I can cut/copy
because 'xclip -o' shows that this data has been copied to X clipboard).

Cut & paste mechanism works fine for the console, though.

thanks for your help,
--
Lukasz