laptop-net use

Hello everybody,

I use laptop-net to load alternate network configuration depending on which network I'm connected to.

However, I still have some problems with services like nis or nfs: when i switch off the laptop, deconfiguration of interfaces takes a long time (more than 5 minutes), and it seems that nis services is not halted at this moment.

So now my question : have i made mistakes configuring it or is laptop-net only semi-usable ? I mean has anyone in that list used it successfully or not ? Does anyone have tips or doc pointers on how to configure laptop-net fine (i have already been through laptop-net-doc html pages) ?

TIA,

nicolas

--
Nicolas ROMAN          Ingénieur Intégration/Développement Aliacom
http://www.aliacom.fr                     nicolas.roman@aliacom.fr