Re: [ALSA] Toshiba Libretto 110CT

On Tue, Apr 15, 2003 at 09:05:43PM +0200, Sylvain Briole wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> Did someone managed to use/configure ALSA on a Toshiba Libretto 110CT?
>
> I thank you in advance for any answer,

I configured the toshiba portege 300CT using alsa, it's a yamaha opl3/sa2.
Can't remember the data you have to input (DMA, etc etc), but if you search
on  linuxonlaptops you'll find an artivle about the 300ct where it is.
Probably you'll find insytructions for the 110CT too.

Aritz Beraza
--
Aritz Beraza Garayalde         [aritz.beraza@estudiant.upc.es]
Linux User 272970              [http://www.upcnet.es/~abg]