sarge installation on a HP xt6200

yesterday I tried to install a `fresh' sarge system from the (latest)
ISO-images on a HP xt6200.
This laptop was running fine with woody before.

When I partitioned the disk, I got (several times) error-messages like
these:
hda: status error: status=0x58 { DriveReady SeekComplete DataRequest }
hda: drive not ready for command
hda: lost interrupt

I tried to start with `linux pci=biosirq idebus=66' (which was in the
lilo.conf for my woody-system) but this doesn't help.

Has anyone a better idea what to do against this (okay I know I can
install woody again .-)

--
                                                          \____ __
  Dieter Faulbaum                                             o/  \