Re: What all CD's do I need?

Or you could just get the miniwoody iso at
ftp://miniwoody:miniwoody@scireview.de
it has nice autodetect at boot and is very small. Then you just
download anything else you want with apt-get or dselect.

Loren A. Linden Levy
481 Loomis, Department of Physics
1110 W. Green St., Urbana, IL 61801-3080
Tel:   217-244-7995   Fax: 217-333-1215
Email: lindenle@uiuc.edu
url:   http://w3.physics.uiuc.edu/~lindenle/

"Without software a computer is just a pile
of electronics that gives off heat. If the
hardware is the heart of a computer then the
software is its soul."

    --David A Rusling from The Linux Kernel