Re: lots of Zombie Processes on Vaio PCG-Z600LEK

hello there,

well I have the same problem, mainly with xmms. I have a laptop, use
noflushd when I'm not on AC and I'm running 2.4.20 modified for my
Fujitsu P2110.

Well, after having read your email, I decided to ditch noflusd to see if
things improved and so far (knock on wood) no defunct yet. It's been
only 6-7 hours, but usually I see defunct pretty consistently when I use
xmms.

I'm running sid.

graziano