Re: lots of Zombie Processes on Vaio PCG-Z600LEK

Tim Connors wrote:

In linux.debian.laptop, you wrote:
It's been a while. Have you solved the problem yet?
Hello,

No, I gave up after a few weeks, and re-installed. The problem has re-occured once since then, and I gave up and ran Mandrake (but notably not noflushd) :-( I'll let people know if I get into the situation again and noflushd seems to be involved. Thanks for letting me know, I'd given up hope on anyone attempting to look for a solution, but am glad to see someone else has had the problem.

thanks again,

Neill