To: debian-laptop@lists.debian.org

Subject: Re: Woody on Sony PCG-FX140

From: Chas Becht <cbecht@coenurus.org>

Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 16:20:25 -0500

  _____

On Tue, 11 Mar 2003 10:04:26 -0600
"Edward J. Branley" <edward@seashell-software.com> wrote:

> but X barfs with the i810 server (the system has an Intel 82815
> graphics controller).

"X barfs" is a slightly ambiguous description.  If you would post the
relevant portion of your X log (/var/log/XFree86.0.log), it would be
easier to help. I'm guessing that there is something in XF86Config-4
that needs tweaking.

--
Chas Becht
mailto:chasbecht@hotpop.com      (Public Key available on request)