Re: Samsung Q10 Boot from Firewire/iee1394

I downloaded
http://people.debian.org/~blade/boot-floppies/netinst-full-pre/bootbf2.4.iso and selected "linux" from the initial prompt ...

The problems remained the same, as I am still asked from what medium I want
to install the system from and the options just include "/dev/fd0 /dev/fd1
and mounted", but when using lsmod I can see sbp2, ohci1394, iee1394,
usb-storage, usb-uhci, and usbcore, which I believe haven't been there with the old
version.
I guess I will have to mount the devices some way now?

Mariano