Re: help install toshiba satellite 2435/S255

Matt Wesley a écrit:

Dear all,

I am trying to install a dual partition with linux and xp on my recently bought toshiba satellita 2435/S255, 2.4P4, 512. I have unsuccessfully tried to boot red hat and knoppix (they both die very early on in the process). All attempts to fiddle around with options for these two systems have failed too.

Did you try to use the nopcmcia option with knoppix.
With my Dell Latitude I had some troubles with this, but when I installed Debian, the PCMCIA worked fine.

--
Michel