Re: starting blackbox with woody - how?

Hi,
I have on my laptop so few memory, that I can't afford start KDM on the
startup, so someone told me to do a script: ~/.xinitrc and in it I wrote:
exec &@
Then when I log into the computer, when I will start blackbox, I call: xinit
blackbox&
And xinit does the rest. Works perfectly for me, the only inconveniant is that
all users must have their own .xinitrc, but that's a little problem:)
(to start KDE 3.x I call kde3, the rest of windowmanagers doesn't change:
fluxbox, wmaker... whatever)

Hope This will help
Matej