Re: Battery life recovery - Everyone suggesting battery full drains, *read this*

On Thu, 2003-02-13 at 07:15, Joe Wreschnig wrote:
>  - Don't leave it in the laptop while it's in mains power.

My LiIon battery gets heavy use. Twice a day (on the way to work, and
back again) I use it for 1.5 hours, typically compiling code. I used to
go from 100% to 25%, but now I just make it to work before its down to
4% and about to suspend.

I then get to work, and plug it into the mains all day. Are you
suggesting that when I put my laptop into the mains, once the battery
has changed I should remove it from my laptop?

Ross
--
Ross Burton                                 mail: ross@burtonini.com
                                      jabber: ross@jabber.debian.net