Re: vmlinuz too big

I just got more useless messages from this thread than I ever have
in a foreign langauge.  Just calm down or unsubscribe.  The delete key
doesn't take that long to hit either.

I was just trying to help out in a language that I was familiar with
not knowing that the original posting was mistakenly posted to the
wrong list (Hey, it happens).  If someone posts in the future in any
language that I can help out in I will happily do it again.

If someone can show me a "rule" that says that I can't help out in
Portuguese then I will comply but to this point I have found none.

Sincerely, (Sinceremente,)
Carl Baldwin