Re: 3com network card, trouble w pcmcia-modules

update...

I tried to install the pcmcia-modules-2.2.20 package, and it told me I had a different kernel-image than it wanted. I figured out that I'm running kernel-image 2.2.20 (#1) and the module was expecting 2.2.20 (#6) ... a world of difference, I guess.

So I downloaded a newer kernel image (testing #5 and another pcmcia-modules testing #5 package to match, as opposed to the unstable #6 versions) and will try to install them most likely tomorrow...

-David