Re: CompactFlash PC Card Adapter

Florian Reichert <florianr@gmx.net> writes:

> Hello!
>
> I have a SanDisk PC Card Adapter for CompactFlash Cards. I rember that
[...]
> In the config.opt it says:
[config.opt KNOPPIX deleted]

Sorry, that was the config.opt by Knoppix! That is what my woody
config.opt looks like!

------------------------
|# Local PCMCIA Configuration File
|#
|#----------------------------------------------------------------------
|
|# System resources available for PCMCIA devices
|
|include port 0x100-0x4ff, port 0x800-0x8ff, port 0xc00-0xcff
|include memory 0xc0000-0xfffff
|include memory 0xa0000000-0xa0ffffff, memory 0x60000000-0x60ffffff
|
|# High port numbers do not always work...
|# include port 0x1000-0x17ff
------------------------

In Knoppix the result of inserting the Card is a litle bit other:
It says:
|cardmgr: socket 0: Anonymous Memory
|cardmgr: executing 'modprobe ide-cs'
|ide-cs: GetFirstTuple: No more items
|cardmgr: get dev info on Socket 0 failed: Resource temporairily unavailable

I did the same changes to /etc/pcmcia/config as mentioned before for
woody!

Thanks for Help!

Florian

--