Re: Freeze on PCMCIA insert

On Wed, 2003-10-29 at 06:41, Hugo S.Carrer wrote:
> I own the very same machine (2060cds) and I had a very similar problem when
> I first tried to install woody on it. My solution was to get and compile
> the separate pcmcia-cs (outside the kernel) and that made it.

*.. sniff...sniff...* I love you guys! (it worked perfectly. I can't
thank you enough.)

Any other neat tricks/gotchas I should be keeping an eye out for? (I
don't suppose you know a cheap place to get replacement batteries? :) )

--
Jeremy Nickurak -= Email/Jabber: atrus@rifetech.com =-
I would rather spend 10 hours reading someone else's source code than