Which Kernel options with Toshiba Satellite 2450?

Hello World,

I have a Toshiba Satellite 2450 laptop and kernel 2.4.22 is the first of
the 2.4.x series that recognizes the ACPI in its BIOS.

Now I have the problem, which kernel options I should take. I'm
especially interested in the following options:

CONFIG_TOSHIBA
CONFIG_ACPI_TOSHIBA
CONFIG_ACPI_RELAXED_AML

Do I need to take the last option if I want my ACPI get to work? What
are the other two options good for? Are there any other options I need
to take to make the ACPI work?

Many thanks in advance for your answers and
Best regards
	Andreas
--
Andreas Tscharner                                  starfire@dplanet.ch
build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying