Re: Toshiba Satellite 1805-S254

On Thu, Oct 02, 2003 at 07:54:07PM +0200, mikeghost@interia.pl wrote:
> Hi, I'm Michael Kowalski from Poland. I would like to ask you a question: where can I get the drivers for Toshiba Satellite 1805-S254?
> Thank you for your help.

apt-get install toshutils
apt-get install toshset
I'm not sure what is the better, though.
It need kernel support:
modprobe toshiba

If all that do not work, it's possible you don't have a real toshiba.
In that case, you may try omnibook kernel module at
but your model is not supported by this kernel module, and you have
to write me (privately) if you *think* that it should work by
testing at first that omke-1.0 (the perl script) work or not.

Ducrot Bruno

--  Which is worse:  ignorance or apathy?
--  Don't know.  Don't care.