Re: Toshiba Satellite 1805-S254

On Thu, Oct 02, 2003 at 07:54:07PM +0200, mikeghost@interia.pl wrote:
> Hi, I'm Michael Kowalski from Poland. I would like to ask you a question: where can I get the drivers for Toshiba Satellite 1805-S254?
> Thank you for your help.

apt-get install toshutils
or
apt-get install toshset
I'm not sure what is the better, though.
It need kernel support:
modprobe toshiba

If all that do not work, it's possible you don't have a real toshiba.
In that case, you may try omnibook kernel module at
http://www.sf.net/projects/omke
but your model is not supported by this kernel module, and you have
to write me (privately) if you *think* that it should work by
testing at first that omke-1.0 (the perl script) work or not.

Cheers,

--
Ducrot Bruno

--  Which is worse:  ignorance or apathy?
--  Don't know.  Don't care.