Re: [OT] Outlook/OE users: please remove me from your address book

> You get viruses/worms even without being in an address book. Lot of
> viruses search newsgroups for addresses and nearly all mailing lists are
> gated to usenet (thats how I read/write this one) ...
I was more ranting than making a serious request. I think it is
exceedingly rude to connect an improperly secured computer to the
Internet. That includes anything running Windows that is not firewalled,
updated and checked for malware DAILY, improperly configured mail
servers that can act as open relays and a few other things. The Internet
cannot work if people refuse to be responsible citizens.
--
"The problems that exist in the world today cannot be solved by the level of thinking that created them". -- Albert Einstein