[OT] Outlook/OE users: please remove me from your address book

I have been receiving 90-110 worm propagation emails every day. Based on
IP addresses, I have concluded that they can only be coming from members
of this list. I don't really care what email software complete strangers
use, but if you're going to use one that's full of holes allowing for
arbitrary execution of code you receive in your email, MAKE SURE I AM
NOT IN YOUR ADDRESS BOOK! I am tired of having to download 16M of
malware every day. I do not have control over the mail server for this
account, or I would block this cruft and teergrube the senders.
--
"The problems that exist in the world today cannot be solved by the level of thinking that created them". -- Albert Einstein