Dell Inspiron 1100 : TV Out?

Hey there!

I was just curious if anyone has successfully setup the TV out function
on the Dell Inspiron 1100 box.
I have a Intel chip, using the i810 driver, a SVideo outport on my TV
and Dell.. I have a SVideo cable between (aka composite).

I though have tried some, havent gotten anywhere. im not really sure
what to do?

I have compiled in support for BTTV in the kernel, and V4L.

Im, as you might have guessed, using a stable with alot of backports
XFree86 v4.3, gnome 2.2 and i run kernel v2.4.22

When i try to run xawtv i get :
debiandust:/home/smurfd# xawtv
This is xawtv-3.72, running on Linux/i686 (2.4.22)
can't open /dev/video0: No such device
v4l-conf had some trouble, trying to continue anyway
v4l2: open /dev/video0: Enheten finns inte
v4l: open /dev/video0: Enheten finns inte
no video grabber device available

And the video0 is there, and has 777 permission.

I have been reading on linux-laptop.org all the DELL Inspiron 1100
guides, but no one has had anything about the TV Out..

Anyone, anyone that could atleast point me in the right direction..

Best regards
/smurfd