Re: APM failure on Thinkpad R40

Well yes, the truth is that I was just using the XF86Config-4 file
that Thomas Marquart's posted:)... Anyway, I tested removing that line,
and here I am with the same problem, but no error messages that can hint
me a solution!!:(
As recommended by Luc, I'll be trying to see if Libranet can help me as
soon as I have some time to spare on that (that might not happen very
soon, I'm afraid!)...

   Thanks anyway,

                             Patricio

On Tue, 16 Sep 2003, Konstantinos Koukopoulos wrote:

> On Tue, Sep 16, 2003 at 12:09:10PM -0400, Patricio Rojo wrote:
> >   In the XFree86.0.log file, I recently discovered the following weird
> >message:
> >(II) LoadModule: "apm"
> >(WW) Warning, couldn't open module apm
> >(II) UnloadModule: "apm"
> >(EE) Failed to load module "apm" (module does not exist, 0)
>
> I have an R40 too (having the same problems with you), but I don't seem
> to be loading such a module from the XF86Config file and so I don't get
> this error message.  Why would you have to load this module in the
> XF86Config file?

     .       *   /`'\  .                          Patricio Rojo
        .       /    ./ \..         516 Space Sciences Building
             ../   .'      \.                Cornell University
          ../    /    ../    \                 Ithaca, NY 14853
        ./     ./   ./        \                   (607)255-6438
      ./     ./            \   \.        pato@astro.cornell.edu