802.11a/b/g cards with RF Monitoring

Does anyone have experience with tri-mode (Dual mode, I guess) 802.11 wireless cards on Linux that can do RF Monitoring? Price/performance would be nice...

Right now I have a Netgear WAG511. It does A/B/G, but the Linux drivers are in beta.

I also have a D-Link something or other running the Prism2 chipset, but it only does 802.11b. I THINK it does RF monitoring...

I was just wondering what the other budding sec. analysts were using out there. :-)

Try MSN Messenger 6.0 with integrated webcam functionality! http://www.msnmessenger-download.com/tracking/reach_webcam