Re: Toshiba T1910CS power problem
- To: Bill Marcum <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Toshiba T1910CS power problem
- From: Elizabeth Barham <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: 02 Sep 2003 18:53:18 -0500
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: Bill Marcum's message of "Tue, 2 Sep 2003 16:31:37 -0400"
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20030902203137.GB2043@don.localnet>
> It could be that one of the two internal batteries has gone bad.
Thank you for your reply.
I am aware of one internal battery which I suppose is the CMOS
battery. It is housed in a convenient location for replacement (right
under the keyboard near the hard disk drive) - it is a green battery
that looks like a AA battery and says NI-MH and 4K3 on it.
But I am unaware of any other internal battery. Do you know where
it may be located and what it may look like?