Re: Autodetection and configuring of devices! Need advice

Actually I'm looking for more tools than, mkxf8con, mdetect, read-edid,
discover, hwsetup to find and setup the devices correctly automatically,
especially for xfree86 (since discover does the rest)

Does anyone knows the progres of discover2?

Joakim Nordberg