Re: mail synchronisation between laptop and desktop

On Mon, Aug 18, 2003 at 12:32:04PM +0200, Johann Spies wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 18, 2003 at 11:21:28AM +0100, Daniel Andor wrote:
> > Any tools to convert mbox to maildir?
>
> If I remember correctly this is what I did some years ago:
>
> Configure mutt to use maildir and then read the mbox-file with
> mutt. When it saves the changed status, it saved it in maildir format.

If you save to a different, new, mail box name.

Mike.
--
Mike Beattie <mike@ethernal.org>                      ZL4TXK, IRLP Node 6184

  If you can stay calm, while all around you is chaos... Then you probably
       haven't completely understood the seriousness of the situation.