Re: mail synchronisation between laptop and desktop

On Mon, Aug 18, 2003 at 11:21:28AM +0100, Daniel Andor wrote:
> Any tools to convert mbox to maildir?

If I remember correctly this is what I did some years ago:

Configure mutt to use maildir and then read the mbox-file with
mutt. When it saves the changed status, it saved it in maildir format.

Regards
Johann
--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "And I say unto you, Ask, and it shall be given you;
      seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened
      unto you."            Luke 11:9