Re: ESS ES1869 + X on Siemens Mobile 501 -> freeze

Bernhard Kleine <bernhard.kleine@mne.uka.de> wrote:

>> What error-message? Does it run on the same IRQ as lp0?
>>
>sb: Interrupt test on IRQ7 failes - Probable IRQ conflict
>
>-- probably not, but I am not shure, on the laptop CUPS has not been
>tested since the sound started to work

When I set the sound-IRQ to 5, I also get this error message and when
I play something the output is interrupted and the kernel reports some
IRQ-conflicts. If I set the sound-IRQ to 7 and lp0 to 5, the soundcard
is detected correctly.

But in both cases X freezes....

bjo
--
ICQ# 12220433 | http://www.thebjo.net |
Was wissen die Armen, denen nie ein Blau aufging