Re: experience with late model laptops?

On Sat, 2003-08-09 at 12:17, Xavier Maillard wrote:
> Yves Rutschle <y.rutschle@indigovision.com> writes:
>
> On Thu, Aug 07, 2003 at 08:16:01PM +0100, Xavier Maillard wrote:
> > >  Macs ? Cute ? Don't think so.
> >
> >  Troll :p
>
> No troll here just my personnal taste :)
>
> >  The question isn't wheather Macs are cute or not, but
> >  whether cute is good or not.
>
> Indeed.

Well, they are certainly much prettier then any pc I know.
As for functionality, if you what you want is multimedia processing then
that the way to go, and considering that OSX is now unix based its even
better.
As for a linux platform, it can be a little more difficult the a pc, but
works quite well. For me it is a problem with the missing mouse buttons.