Re: experience with late model laptops?

On Sunday 10 August 2003 11:25, Micha Feigin wrote:
> Well, they are certainly much prettier then any pc I know.
> As for functionality, if you what you want is multimedia processing then
> that the way to go, and considering that OSX is now unix based its even
> better.
> As for a linux platform, it can be a little more difficult the a pc, but
> works quite well. For me it is a problem with the missing mouse buttons.

And the ridiculous screen resolutions... 1280x854 on a 15" LCD is way too
small resolution for such screen size. Descent resolution on a 15" begins
with SXGA (1400x1050)...

--
"I have sampled every language, french is my favorite. Fantastic language,
especially to curse with. Nom de dieu de putain de bordel de merde de