Re: PCMCIA: can't insmod i82365 on ENE 1410

Armin Spitznas wrote:
this week I got a "PEGOCOM D41"-Notebook and try to install the debian
woody on it.
Refering to lspci inside there is a ENE 1410 Cardbus Bridge and a lot of SIS-Chips.
Because the kernel drivers for pcmcia cards didn't work, I got the
pcmcia-cs source and installed it. But it doesn't work either.

The pcmcia-core doesn't complain, but
the pcic_probe does not recognize any controller or cardbus. So I set
PCIC_OPTS="wake_up=1", but the pcic_probe goes on not recognizing anything.

If I try to insmod i82365 I get the following output on the screen
before the system is completly locked up:

I think you should be using PCIC="yenta_socket" on a cardbus machine