Re: mobile phone & linux

Hello Everyone,

Does anybody know of a GPRS modem in a Compact Flash form factor? I'd like to get it working on linux, both in my portable, and in a Linux based PDA. That way, I could use either device. IP-Internet connectivity here in the US, and particularly
Florida, are also of keen interest to me.

James

Sebastian Henschel wrote:

hello..

* Rene Engelhard <rene@debian.org> [2003-07-24 15:14 +0200]: