Re: pcmcia-cs trouble

On Tue, 15 Jul 2003 00:33, Ottavio Campana wrote:
> The adapter seems  to work only with the yenta_socket  module. If I load
> it  I  see  the  correct  debug  output.  I've  seens  that  the  debian
> package of  pcmcia always  loads the  i82365 module,  even if  I specify
> PCIC=yenta_socket .
>
> Why does  debian behave  in this  way? How  can I  make pcmcia  load the
> correct module?

I have the yenta module being loaded after putting the PCIC=yenta_socket line
in, I am using the kernel PCMCIA modules not the pcmcia-source ones.  So that
part works as designed for me.

However my PCMCIA functionality is currently less than yours, when a card is
inserted the driver is loaded but no scripts are run.