pcmcia-cs trouble

I'm trying  to install a  wireless card on my  computer. It is  a pcmcia
card dlink dwl 650 with a pci  adaptor. I have to use the pcmcia service
so that's because I'm writing here, where I hoe to find an answer.

The adapter seems  to work only with the yenta_socket  module. If I load
it  I  see  the  correct  debug  output.  I've  seens  that  the  debian
package of  pcmcia always  loads the  i82365 module,  even if  I specify
PCIC=yenta_socket .

Why does  debian behave  in this  way? How  can I  make pcmcia  load the
correct module?

Thank you

--
Non c'è più forza nella normalità, c'è solo monotonia.