Re: External monitor with Compaq Presario 1600

Yes actually, I am using kernel framebuffer. But in X I am not using the
kernel framebuffer. I suppose I could try a new kernel without framebuffer
support. It still is a mystery why it wouldn't work in the BIOS maybe, or
at least to me, and I still need a boot disk to see if it works in DOS 8)

Thanks for the hint, maybe it will turn up something.