Re: Replacing Stolen laptop - Sony quality

The Vaio line isn't particularly standards-based, which is irritating from
a linux perspective, and I think that's what most of the complaints are
about.  I like the metal case, and (I'll admit it) I like the look of the
thing. It's also small, light, and reliable.  I had very little problem
getting debian to coexist happily with windows.

ap

clists@perrin.socsci.unc.edu * andrew_perrin (at) unc.edu