Re: Trident Cyberblade i7

hi,

	Are you using the trident driver ou vesa driver? On my laptop I couldnt use
the trident driver until I put XFree 4.3. With 4.2 only vesa driver worlks
ok. It's a compaq 1200, btw.

--
Christian Lyra
POP-PR - RNP

http://lyra.soueu.com.br
http://wecanstopspam.org

  The master programmer moves from program to program without fear. No change
in management can harm him. He will not be fired, even if the project is
cancelled. Why is this? He is filled with Tao.
						The Tao Of Programing