printing to cups server from openoffice

Hola~

I have a Mac with an Epson Stylus 880 installed. I have a laptop with unstable
installed. I set "ServerName" in /etc/cups/client.conf to point to my mac. If
I run "lpr someTextFile.txt", it prints fine. However, trying to print ps,
pdf, or from openoffice is greeted with silence.

For example, if I run "lpr a.ps". The error log on the Mac server says:

    I [] Job 88 queued on 'Sylus_COLOR_880' by 'mobrien'.
    E [] Unable to convert file 0 to printable format for job 88!

Is the problem with the Linux box or the Mac? How does one convert post script
to a printable format?

MO

--
Michael O'Brien                                                         Tools
Pixar                                                       mobrien@pixar.com

Yossarian lives.